Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Logo Design


For my logo design, I went with my favorite sketch option which is a drawing of a cabbage with the name of my fictional company inside of it. I scanned my design onto the computer and then traced over it with the pen tool on Illustrater. Next I used the paintbrush tool to paint strokes of different shades of green into my design to make it look more like a cabbage. I tried using different shades of green to give it the effect of shadows and variations in color. After that I used the Gaussian blur tool to blend these colored paint strokes together and make the cabbage look more dewey instead of having stiff, bold brush strokes on my design. In addition to this, I lightened the opacity on pieces of the cabbage leaves to give if the effect of having light shining on them.


Here is the original logo design I created. For my logo design, this was the first sketch I came up with and it was also my favorite one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment