Monday, March 21, 2016

Me in a photoshopped photo



For our first photoshop assignment, I combined this picture of myself into this photo of Mulder and Scully from The X Files. The X Files is my favorite television show so I was very excited to do this assignment. I also worked with Photoshop a little bit in high school so this program was more familiar to me than Illustrator. Here is the finished product:


I attempted to add a bit more light to my face to make it stand out like Mulder and Scully's and adjusted the black and white color on it. To crop this image out, I used the magnetic lasso tool and the lasso tool to crop any excess pieces of the background image that were still attached to the figure. I blurred the edges of my body just a little bit to make my body look a little less like a cut out. I am happy with the way this image turned out and I like how it looks like I am walking out of the smoke from the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment