Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Magazine Cover


I  edited this photo of me using only the spot healing brush tool to remove small blemishes on my skin. I thought the lighting and color of this image was good as it is. I chose to make this a Us Weekly magazine however I changed the text from overlapping bubble letters to slim bold letters. The images I used for my magazine are 1.) the image of me, 2.) the barcode, 3.) a photo of Kendall Jenner, 4.) a photo of Gigi Hadid and 5.) the "Darling the art of being a woman" text was actually the title font for another magazine but I made it like it was an article in the magazine. Some of the words are a little hard to read because they overlap my body and the print on my cover up is very busy but overall I really like how this project turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment