Monday, April 4, 2016

Collage Environment


For my collage environment I really wanted to incorporate features of London but I was also inspired by Coldplay's Adventure of a Lifetime which is where I got my song lyric from but I was also inspired by artist Eduardo Recife which is why I added diamonds and planets. The background I used is just the picture of Stonehenge and then I added the rocks at the bottom of the image. I also added the telephone booth, the chimpanzees, the diamonds, E.T. on the bike, the planets and the UFO.

To create the rock layer, I found an image of a rocky shoreline on the internet and used the magnetic lasso tool to cut some rocks from that image and then I just changed the sizes of the rocks and overlapped them to create this rocky foreground effect. For my telephone booth I used the eraser tool to make the windows go from white to looking more transparent and I used the brush tool to make blades of grass come up over the telephone booth and I used it around the rocks as well. For each of the added images to this background I used the eraser tool on the edges to make each figure look a little less like a cut out with hard edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment